Saturday, January 21, 2017

Actively Teaching

One of my favorite things that I got this year was my fitbit! It is AMAZING to see how many steps you can get in a day. Many people in my school also got one and we have challenges throughout the building. 

Being active during the school day has really upped my teaching and my mood. A friend and I also go out and walk for 30-40 minutes on our lunch. When we get back in, I am ready to go! 

Our school started something called "Workout Wednesdays" where students and staff wear workout clothes and incorporate fitness somewhere into our day. It has completely changed the culture of our school! 

A great website for students is www.gonoodle.com. They have the best quick workouts! 

Do you have any good sites or activities to get kids (and staff) moving? Comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment