Sunday, January 22, 2017

Sunday Sunday

Sunday is my favorite day to relax, recoup, and RECREATE (football and chili is also in the mix). I like to take the time on Sundays to look through some of my products that I have made and make them better. It is so important to continue to improve on things.

I have found one of the best ways to find things to improve on is to test my products on my students! They are the perfect critics. If I hear them say things like, "this is too easy!" I know I need to either make the product more challenging or lower it down a grade or two. If I hear them say, "I don't get it! What do we do?" Well then I know I need a clearer instructions component. 

On the other hand, one product that I recently posted about I tried in my classroom and I found that it was extremely successful! However, that does not mean that I am going to leave it alone today! Instead, I am spending time adding to it and making it even more extensive. I have decided to make my common core worksheets a GROWING pack. I have never done this before, but I am excited to see how it goes! 

So as you have the football game on and the chili cooking today, I encourage you to try and improve a product! Let me know how it goes!



No comments:

Post a Comment